43 Responses

1. Miss. hardworking and trustworthy! 15/08/2013 / 9:08 pm

Richard Branson, I hope he reads this!! Your company is taking people who is trying to repay their debt to the clearners! Ive written to the FSO this morning, Im trying to repay the card back but with charges on charges its mission impossible. Its the biggest mistake I have ever made getting this card. I was agreed a "repayment" plan and now got a letter in the post after paying the agreed fee that they are taking me to the cleaners! What the hell?! Your staff don't give a damn, and apparently my lively hood is all based on a compute saying yes or no! Richard we have families and for those who are trying to repay our debt back give us a chance, instead of charging us charges on charges! We have families to feed, jobs to keep and to be honest not an island to maintain! Please have a word with yourself! i am disgusted your have the worst staff in the world.I hope you sleep easy at night. i don't right not because of it all!

2. D. Ashworth 04/04/2012 / 9:42 pm

My Credit card is not recognized by virgin account, despite having been used many times. This has been brought to the attention of the supervisors several times without any change. To save money and time I will stop all transactions with Virgin and let them suffer the loss of income..

3. Mrs.sickofcreditcards!! 06/06/2011 / 9:06 pm

Virgin is the only credit card I have had problems with. I closed my account with them but unfortunately they still let direct debits come out which I find ridiculous if the account is closed it should be closed as far as I'm concerned. A direct debit came out nevertheless!! I paid the whole amount off, the payment came out of my bank account on the day it was due and now I find they have charged me a late fee!! Wonderful!! I will never deal with virgin again as long as I live!!

4. Nic 05/03/2011 / 5:04 pm

I got tempted back to Virgin Credit Card but I'm so sick of their system being so slow and I have had the same problems with the late charges and payments taking forever. Barclaycard has been fine for me and Halifax too. I did moan at Virgin but its too little to late, i'm not impressed and going elsewhere.

5. Grumpy Old Woman 02/03/2011 / 8:36 am

My husband has had problems with Virgin. If you think you have a justifiable complaint do contact the Financial Ombudsman. Not enough folk air their complaints these days and that is why companies with unfair practices get away with so much to their detriment whilst companies like Virgin just continue to hike up their interest.

6. david 24/02/2011 / 11:10 pm

all these storys sound just like I am reading my own dealings with this card I had a £14,000 limit on my card with no missed payments I allways paid well over the required payment I have a very high credit rating they just cancelled my card with no warning they said they were being a responsable lender what would of happened if I had been abroad I could of been stranded this company should be closed down they have not even got a proper bank so you can pay in directly avoid

7. Siju 06/01/2011 / 4:51 pm

I have same kind of problem, Once you got your virgin credit card and don't know how to set your online account, you will be pinched.. by their charge. Virgin will not send any card statement or they will not warn you about your due date.. The end result is you loos all your promotional offers.. What a shame on Virgin Money Customer Care..

Add Comment Register